If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to look around our website to learn about our company, products, and the services we provide. When you do, we think you'll start to get the impression that this is a great place to work -- and it is.
One of the best things about being a part of the Concord Direct team is the talented people who work with us. We attract dedicated individuals who truly care about their work and our company. If you're one of those talented, dedicated types who's looking for an employer who provides challenging work and a chance to build a career in the fundraising industry you should check out our current openings.
Job Title: Client Services Specialist
This key individual will work closely with our Account Management and Production Teams to flawlessly execute our non-profit client’s programs.
Responsibilities include acting as project manager for all aspects of single and multi-channel marketing campaigns, assuring the schedule, cost and quality of each program aligns with agreements made between Concord Direct and its clients. This includes utilizing channels such as direct mail, online advertising, email marketing and integrated marketing. Through daily collaboration and exceptional communication with company staff and clients nationally, this position resolves issues, negotiates for resources and assures all aspects of projects are put through each phase required to take the project from initial concept to project completion. Additionally, this role will be responsible for placing orders for and managing all aspects of variable data processing and resources for all projects. You will ensure client data, postage, mailing instructions and insertions are approved and executed accurately. The position also oversees suppliers associated with these activities as needed.
To be successful you should:
• Be energetic, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize multiple projects and work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Possess a working understanding of the processes associated with developing and producing marketing materials for the non-profit community. Experience with creative services, direct mail, print production, lettershop or digital marketing is required; experience working with nonprofits a plus.
• Be comfortable and experienced in communicating daily with all levels of management, directly with clients and using all methods of communication including meeting participation, written and oral communications.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office and have excellent communication skills.
• Be able to travel occasionally as required.
We offer our employees competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for growth. In order to maintain the culture of our workplace, all offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
We currently contract with Harvard Pilgrim and Delta Dental, two of the industry's top providers of health benefits. We also provide life insurance, short and long-term disability, accidental death and dismemberment coverage, an employee vision benefit and a 401k plan. Our employees also enjoy the opportunity to participate in health and dependent care savings accounts offering the latest technology with the flex card payment system. New employees begin earning paid time off on their first day of employment!
Interested? You should apply by submitting:
• a letter of interest that showcases your personality
• a copy of your current resume
To email@example.com. Please put the job title you are applying for in the subject line. We prefer you provide your materials as Word or PDF documents. Please no phone calls.